Become a certified Fascial Fitness Instructor!
This Trainer Course is open to all who have completed a 2-day Fascial Fitness introduction course. This course offers advanced Fascial Fitness practical exercises and emphasizes teaching skills. As a holistic training approach, Fascial Fitness offers an inspiring expansion of well-known and successfully applied sports and movement programs, which focus on prevention, fitness and rehabilitation.
The workshop consists of theory and practice addressing all aspects of Fascial Fitness, including:
1. Theoretical Contents
- Revision and deepening of the Five Basic FF concepts
- Teaching the model.
- Somatic Awareness, somatic senses: the importance of proprioception & interoception
- New findings from pain research & pain memory
- Sensory refinement and the ‘pleasure-versus- pain-principle’
- Fascia as sensory organ: stimulating the mechanoreceptors
- Contraindications, risk of injury and warnings
2. Practical Contents
- Revision of the practical application of the basic FF Elements
- The application of the training principles
- Individualized assessment & training recommendation
- Low back stability and strategies for back pain patients
- Specific application of ‘tools’: weights, kettle bells, roller, balls and chairs
- Practical minigroups: presentation, evaluation and feedback
- Exercises for specific interest groups: Pilates, Yoga & other somatic methods
3. Brief Test
Note: Certification for Trainer requires submission of video exercises and an application fee.
Instructor: Divo Mueller
Telelecture by Robert Schleip PhD (Director of Fascia Research Group, Ulm University).
Pre-requisite: Fascial Fitness Intro
Time: 17-18 October 2016.
Location: Sydney, Venue: 1 Roma Ave, Kensington NSW 2033
More info here